Anticipate your needs with the right strategy
Considering your orientations, objectives and projects, what do you think your business and IT talent requirements will be in the short, medium and long term? You can be sure those requirements will evolve as rapidly as market demands and innovations. Does your recruitment process allow you to keep pace as well as deliver the right talent in a timely and cost-effective manner?
Whether you have to urgently fill a short-term need, or one you anticipate to fill in the near future, or whether you have medium- or long-term requirements, our customer-centric approach will:
- Factor in your strategic and corporate workforce policies
- Allow us to understand your business context and your issues
- Pinpoint your business and IT expertise requirements
- Anticipate the issues you are going to be faced with should you not have the requisite expertise to carry out your projects and attain your objectives
- Translate your objectives and projects into concrete recruitment strategies
- Identify the type of expertise to look for, recruit and integrate
- Select a staffing model which offers the best return on investment
- Implement an action plan which lays out your strategic objectives, project requirements and timelines as well as your organizational and workload priorities
- Look at the range of talent you need to recruit from a talent supply chain perspective
From banking to transportation, from manufacturing to health and public administration, for over 20 years, we’ve been helping organizations to find, recruit and integrate the business and IT talent they need to successfully carry out their projects.